Friday, November 03, 2006

 

139 Edit

Changes made to the Top 139 on 11/3
A. Ohio State up to #5, LSU down to 6
I've never had that strong of a feeling when it comes to LSU. I may drop them a little further come next update, too.

B. Pittsburgh up from 11 to 9
The more I think about it, the more I jump on the Pitt bandwagon. I still have Georgetown ahead of them, but Pitt will be really solid and probably more consistent. I see Georgetown taking out Pitt once they play each other though.

C. UCONN from 19 to 17, Texas from 17 to 19
Kevin Durant, blah blah. They're depending too much on young players, no matter how talented they may be. I might move Oklahoma State back up to 3rd in the Big 12 like I originally had it, simply because I think Texas can lose on any given night. UCONN's got more returning talent to lead their sweet freshman class. AJ Price and Jeff Adrien will be the main 2, then Hasheem Thabeet will be a force in the paint and a block shot monster.

D. USC back over Oregon
I'm very high on both of these teams for surprise years. Since last March, I've liked USC to finish 3rd. Just recently, I convinced myself that Oregon was primed to go crazy with their talent getting more experienced, wise, blah yadda blah. I still believe that, but USC will just be better.

E. Illinois bumped up closer to Michigan for 4th and 3rd respectively in the Big 10
These guys are serious athletes who will finish above Indiana in my opinion. Everyone is underrating Illinois though, who returns 3 starters from last years top 10-ish team. This is the lowest I can see them finishing - 4th.

F. Kansas State over Texas Tech
Texas Tech loses Jarrius Jackson indefinitely.
Kansas State gains Bill Walker.
Hilarity ensues.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?